[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Oh Boy Not Another Beauty Blog

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

I can't believe I am blogging because I had the attention span of a chipmunk when it came to my diary. Hopefully, my attention span on blogging will be better because I will have an audience of at least one (myself most likely). Or maybe, my thoughts will be important to someone or become a bunch of twaddle. Either way, at least, my thoughts are now on this blog.

Okay, so my foray into blogging is my addiction to cosmetics. Yes, I know there are many blogs out there on beauty and I would be the first person to roll-her-eyes and say, "Not another one! ARGH!" Yes, another one just because I like the obscure lines. There is a vast land of cosmetics out there than the usual MAC, Dior, Shiseido, etc. So, if you like to explore then join me. Every once in a while my thoughts may trail off to something other than makeup, just think of it as a station break and just bear with me (for as long as this blog lasts).

[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZiRuj2_czzw[/video]



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact