[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Having Fun with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!*


I really didn't need to post a part 3 but I had more thoughts about OCC that I had to get off my mind. Besides, I had to post more pictures of my lips in different colors since the Lip Tars are so much fun.


So, what can I say about OCC in general? It is a line that doesn't create a myth with pretty packaging.  It is a pro line that is cruelty free and vegan which caters to the true makeup artist with their airbrush products and airbrush machine. It is a line that is totally serious when it comes to the future of cosmetics. It is also a line that promotes fun and creativity for everyone including the makeup junkie. You don't have to be a pro to play with some of their products like the Lip Tars, Loose Colour Concentrates, and Nail Lacquer.  OCC products like any of the other cosmetic counter products takes some practice play time, maybe more than the usual brands, but once learned, make up goes into a new direction. So, if you like to be a makeup explorer like me, then try some of OCC's products. But, if you insist on the pretty packaging and a set of rules telling you that blush is blush and eyeshadow is eyeshadow, then skip this line altogether. In the end, it will just leave me with MORE to play with!!!



And, remember when you look back in Hi-Def history, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics will definitely be named as one of the first cosmetic lines that set the standards for quality in Hi-Def make up! It belongs in the cosmetic Hall of Fame!!!!!

(Pic above is Loose Colour Concentrate Tesoro mixed with clear.)

This isn't the end of my OCC posts, but my lips need a rest and my mind is beginning to wander. Yes, there will be future posts on OCC. But for now, check this line out because it ROCKS!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact