[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2010 is Here!!!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I just want to wish everyone a great new year. The year ahead will pass by so quickly that you will wonder what has happened, but while you are living the minutes; take time to realize that there are exciting things going on in life.

Well, it may not be to you but just take a breath once in awhile and just watch the wind blow and hear the rustling of the leaves. Sometimes, it is just nice to be as simple as possible when there are so many things that can drive you crazy.

Me, I am just amazed that my blog is still here and I have something to write about. My diary never lasted this long! I hope that I have many more months to bore everyone to death or put people to sleep. LOL In the meantime, enjoy the palette that exists in a parallel universe!



HAVE A SAFE 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact