These eyeshadow creams will crease and are not made to apply opaquely, setting them with powder will help. They can be applied for that touch of shimmer on the eye then topped with a loose color or on top of the already made up eye. If you have a dry eye area, this will work very well and provide moisture and move with the eye. If you have mature skin these provide a shimmer, nothing like that 1970's disco frost look!
The colors that I have are the following:
- Quartz-fleshtone with beige shimmer. Can be used as a cheek highlighter also.
- Rose Gold-muted coral with gold shimmer.
- Citrine-shimmery peach
- Bronze Gold-toffee brown with just a slight shimmer of gold. A nice neutral eyeshadow for porcelain to fair skin.
- Antique Gold-medium ash brown, a taupe with a light gold shimmer. Another good neutral shadow.
- Ametrine-shimmery grey plum brown
- Nickel-dark grey with silver shimmer. Can be used as eyeliner also.
- Graphite-shimmery blue charcoal. Also a great eyeliner.
These are all nice wearable colors for anytime day or night. They are to be applied sheer so don't expect what you see in the pan to be on your eyes. It is just that touch of glimmer that gives that maximum impact on the eyes sometimes. Try them if you get the chance and definitely buy them if you find them at a steal!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cocoglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Oxidized Polyethylene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Magnesium Stearate and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Mica].