[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Dear Tricia Sawyer Beauty - Finished one of your products!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


This might not be a big deal but for me it is because I have a hard time using the same product for a long period of time.  What is the product?  It is Tricia Sawyer Beauty called Alive!  This is the little blurb of it:

 A moisturizer/enhancer infused with botanical oils to give skin back the look and feel of being alive!

I never knew I looked dead because I always felt my heart beating in my chest.  Although, I do understand the statement because I have seen sales assistants at makeup counters wear the latest beige tones from forehead to chin and look like the walking dead.

The product is a cream, a bronze tinted moisturizer.  There is a strong rose scent; if you are sensitive to scents, stay away from this.  Alive cream can be used on the face, body, and hair.  On the face, this may feel greasy and sticky at first, but it dries down to a moisturizing finish which means it is a cream that will move with your skin and not feel dry like a silicone based one that evaporates.  On the body it gives that bronze sheen to the arms, shoulders, chest, and legs without looking blotchy or orange like an Oompa Loompa.


Application on the face and body is not what finished this product; I used it in my hair. For a hair product this is a bit of a luxury, a jar costs $36 for 20ml (.67floz).  For my frizzy, coarse, straight, schizoid hair, this tamed it and brought out a shine with bronze highlights on my dark brown tresses.  It just gave it the perfect shimmer as the sun hit each strand in the front of my face, making the glow so ethereal yet real.  The product may sound like it made my hair greasy but it actually moisturized it and left it less greasy than some of the actual hair products I have used.  This one never weighed it down giving it the carefree coiffed look with control.  And now, I have to buy another one.  I just wish it came in a bigger size so Tricia Sawyer...

Please, I need a Costco size one so my hair can look sparkling fresh everyday!

Olivia



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact