Here are 10 more:
- 64-Matte medium milky tawny peach
- 66-Metallic medium dark copper brown. Red in tone but not too much.
- 73-Matte medium olive without the pimento.
- 95-Matte light medium cerulean blue
- 103-Matte light medium dusty peach
- 104-Matte medium gray
- 109-Matte white
- 111-Metallic medium golden orange
- 118-Metallic bronze that leans towards yellow (warm)
- 125-Metallic dark copper. More red than #66.
64 and 103 are nice neutral colors for the orbital ridge for anyone that has fair to medium skin tone. Gives the look of that no-makeup makeup look. 111 may look scary but for dark skin tones this adds a nice touch without it turning gold.
- 126-Metallic medium golden burnt orange
- 127-Shimmer medium almond coral
- 128-Shimmer medium violet
- 129-Satin ecru with gold flecks. Leans towards yellow.
- 132-Satin medium salmon coral pink with a smattering of gold flecks.
- 137-Shimmer duochrome fuchsia that flashes blue/purple.
- 144-Metallic beige.
- 147-Metallic medium wheat. Darker sister to 144.
- 153-Shimmer dark slightly muted burgundy.
- 159-Shimmer duochrome of ivory that flashes violet/pink.
This bunch is pretty wearable for everyone. It is a matter of how comfortable you would feel in the colors. 137 when I first saw it, I thought not wearable, but in my EOTD, very wearable. 159 is a nice one to layer over other colors to change the characteristic of them or just wear it alone.
Like I said in my previous post, I am not sure if all are available. Some may be discontinued. The swatches are pretty crappy on their website but the collection of colors, pigment, and texture are wonderful. Part 3 up soon!