[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Some Cool UK Stuff

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I was so excited when I got these that I almost peed my pants but luckily my bladder was strong!  Thanks to a very sweet Jellyminx (aka Kelly-check out her blog which reminds me of those cute Japanese cosmetic magazines) she sent me some stuff just out of the blue sky!


The stuff had a purple theme going which happens to be my favorite color.  I won't review the stuff yet, they will be in a future post but I just had to show everyone what I got.  I can't believe this stuff is found at drugstores over in the UK because this make up is good and the kajal is unbelievable!  Sleek MakeUp if you ever read this blog, you need to come out with more kajals and in more colors than just the purple and black because look at the variety Lakshmi has; then I will have to start buying the Sleek stuff.  The Mememe and the MUA stuff are cool too.  I can't believe MUA is £1! Wet n Wild isn't even that price. (Well, it used to be when I was a little girl.  WnW sold their stuff for 59¢ each or 2 for $1, then they would go on sale for 3 for $1.  Yes, this was during the stone age.)  Mememe can put some high end shadows to shame too because the texture is super smooth. 

Anyway, I won't elaborate.  I just wanted to share my excitement.  Love you Kelly!!!!! XOXO




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact