[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Vapour Organic Beauty - Mesmerize Eye Colors and Trick Stick

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I was really hesitant on buying these cream sticks by Vapour Organic Beauty because like the co-founder Eric Sakas, I have been disappointed by the performance of many organic makeup lines.  Most I have tried just feel like colored moisturizers and pretty much perform like them.  Since, I was not about to be duped by the word "organic" again, I bought these from ShopNBC because they have a great return policy.  Did I return them? NO!

Vapour Organic Beauty uses 70% certified organic ingredients in their products while the other 30% are natural pigments and vitamins that aren't available as certified organics.  Fair enough, I never expect products to be 100% organic and if they were, I never expect their performance to be great.  (Yes, I have mentioned this before only because it is true!)

I bought a trio of colors which consist of two Mesmerize Eye Colors ($16USD) and a Trick Stick ($18USD).  The Mesmerize colors are Charm-a soft peachy pink and Storm-a shimmery graphite that never looks too dark.  The Trick Stick is an all-over highlighting stick to be used on the browbone, cheeks, lips, anywhere on the face.  I got this one in Dazzle which is a soft shimmery warm gold.


The sticks are about 3" (7.6cm) in height and are housed in an easy-to-carry lipbalm-like tubes.  Just twist up and apply with fingers or if your lids aren't sensitive, just straight onto the eyes and spread with fingers.  Easy!

Yes, they can crease but a sheer application can prevent this somewhat.  And, why do I like these if they can have a tendency to crease?  Well, if you hated how certain water resistant or waterproof shadows can feel on the lid, dry and tight which leads to wrinkly-looking lids (mature women you know what I mean), this doesn't have these characteristics because it moves with the skin.  The texture, although it is a cream, has a slight and I mean slight stickiness to it to allow the pigments to rest onto the skin.  You can apply as is and leave it or use it like an eyeshadow base and apply powder shadows on top.  These sticks will not irritate the eyes or the sensitive lash line.

Here, in the pic I just opted to use the creams alone for a simple look.  Super easy and leaves a nice dewy finish which is great for the summer weather! :-)





Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact