[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Have Too Many Eyeshadows - My Challenge and What Do You Think?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Lately, I have been frustrated with myself for having way too much eyeshadow and quite honestly, ashamed. You have seen my posts for the various colors of Faces Cosmetics eyeshadows. Yes, I have 100 colors and out of those I only use about 6-only 6% of my collection. And, I probably use less than 6% of my brain writing this blog and for those who noticed this-astute observation!

Therefore, I am going to challenge myself by trying to use ALL these colors in various combinations.  All these eyeshadows are numbered and I have decided to use the Random.org widget to choose my colors which makes it more challenging.  I have eyeshadows numbered from 1-320 although not all colors in between.  If the number chosen is one that isn't available, I will just go to the closest number up that I have.  If the number has already been chosen, I will choose, again, the next number up that hasn't been used.  See how challenging this will be? No matter how weird the combination will be, I will have to use it.  I can add other colors or items to tie them together like eyeliner, loose color pigments, etc.

I would also like some input about the combination or the look.  I know some of the looks won't be good at all because some of the colors are ones that I wouldn't wear but the fun of it will be for you guys to tell me whether I should "Tag It and Bag It" (thumbs down) or "Leap With It and Keep It" (thumbs up).  Pay close attention to what looks I do because there will be a quiz towards the end of the series.  Okay, I am kidding but there will possibly be a few surprises along the way!

My first look which I didn't use the Random.org widget because I wanted to try the smoky eye look that Jordan Liberty did in his video.  I chose two colors #3 and #5.

Faces #3 is a metallic light-medium brassy gray
Faces#5 is a metallic dark brassy gray. 
Three Custom Colors (3CC)Opaline Creme Eye Definer in Aurora-black cream with blue sparkles
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
Becca Creme Eye Color in Nickel on brows
False lashes lightly coated and blended with Apple Mascara in Mamey

I followed Jordan's steps and this is how it turned out.


Now, do I Tag It and Bag It? Or do I Leap With It and Keep It?

If anyone else wants to join this challenge, please do.  It would give you the chance to become acquainted with your shadows.  If your shadows have names, maybe number them and see what combination fate will bring you! 

P.S.
I have been spotlighted on BIZ or Beauty Info Zone which is a blog written by Marcia and Lisa who are members of Emakemeup which is sadly closing down.  Thanks for the spotlight, I feel like this is my Andy Warhol moment: 15 minutes of bloggy fame!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact