[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Illamasqua Baptiste Nail Polish

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Yep, it's me Olivia your unknown beauty blogger.  (I feel like I should be wearing a paper bag over my head like the Unknown Comic for any of you who remember the Gong Show. LOL)  Since, it is a nice relaxing weekend so far, I decided to do my nails.  This time I wanted a color that looked luxurious and rich.  Illamasqua Baptiste ($14USD) fit the bill and I also love purple.

I first saw this nail polish on Jellyminxthinks and I had to have it.  Now, I am usually not crazy about nail polish but something about this one was just calling my name.  Maybe it was the richness and the depth of the purple which never turns black or maybe it was the soft shimmer that gives it that touch of sophistication when the sun hits it.  I don't know what it was but the purple is the "purple" that I had been looking for at the moment.


In this picture I applied two coats for a relatively opaque finish which it is only capable of since it is such a darkly rich color. One coat leaves streaks and the second one will smooth it out.  I did allow it to dry properly between coats which is about a good fifteen minutes since it is a dark color.  Turned out pretty well.  I am very happy with this color and it will probably end up as my purple nail polish for the Fall and Winter months.  I might change it with some glitter topcoat or a sheer coat of some other color but other than that, I LOVE THIS PURPLE!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact