[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Eye Look - Challenge #2

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Don't worry I won't do a continuing series on my eyeshadows, I just had this written and figured I would post before my next different post.


When I got this color combination, I knew I wouldn't be to happy using them. First of all the Random.org widget generated the numbers 87 and 265. I don't have an eyeshadow numbered 87 and went a number up which happens to be 95. Number 95 is matte light cerulean blue or almost a powdery blue. Number 265 I did have which is a matte light grey with silver micro glitter.

First of all, I don't look good in this color blue. It just makes me look like a parrot gone wrong, you know instead of being vibrant in color, it decides to just go pastel just to spite the Easter holiday season. (Did that make sense? Doesn't matter because I do not like this color.) 265 isn't bad at all actually. I kinda like this one but would prefer to use it with other colors, instead.

Anyway, this color combination looked like the 1960's, although the glitter would not be in them unless someone was high and blowing them into my face which I am sure there were people who did that back then after all who could pass up a good magic mushroom? I used 265 as a brow bone highlighter and the 95 on the lid. I kinda modernized the look with a bit of brown shadow liner on the bottom. I put on some falsies lashes and winged my eyes in black.


There is one thing about 1960's makeup that I remember and this is amongst the conservative crowd; it aged you at least ten years. And, this is the reason why I hated this one because I don't want to look older than I am since I am already as old as can be at the moment. I watch Mad Men and the women do look older than they are with their makeup and perfectly coiffed and shellacked hair. The men, well they aren't exactly the hip looking dudes that I would date, but hey that was the look back then and I hated it and loved style of the hippies. But, that is another story and this is about my makeup challenge.

For me I would like to Tag It and Bag It. What do you think?

Products used: Faces Eyeshadows #95 and #265; Nyx Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black; Il Makiage Brazil Nut; Joe Blasco Cake Eyeliner in Brown.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact