[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Orly Space Cadet and Galaxy Girl - ORLY awesome?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I consider this beauty blog as the unknown one or the underground one, yes if you want to know the not so latest stuff or information on lines that no one will really tell you about, well this is the blog to look at.  So, why am I doing the Orly Cosmic FX nail polish post?  Because once in a while an underground writer has to go above ground  (I feel like a gopher popping its head out of the den) and see what the rest of the world is raving about.


I am not a nail polish nut but the display at ULTA was brand spanking new and the two colors that were calling my name were Galaxy Girl ($10USD) and Space Cadet ($10USD). I know there were others but if you asked me to recall the colors I could not tell you because these are the ones that hypnotized me. 

Galaxy Girl reminds me or red bean or azuki bean paste; the base is a dark but sheer cool wine to a deep plum glow with an overlay sky-blue sparkle.


Space Cadet starts off in a greenish blue base to an olive gold but darkens with the wine colored micro-glitter.  It's hard to see the full effect of this one in pictures but the color difference is visible in real life.


Both polishes are sheer to begin with and one coat will leave it sheer but I suggest two coats since that will bring out the full effect of the interference and smoothness.  If you are hesitant of the glitter, don't be.  This is micro-glitter and it looks nothing like the big sparkly chunks of the norm.  Even though it is a fun collection, it is as sophisticated and complex as the Milky Way!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact