[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Barielle Style in Argyle Fall 2010 - Cowl of the Wild & Tight Knit

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I seem to be on a nail polish kick lately and I can't help it because every time I go to the store there is a bunch of new colors! I saw the brand-spanking new display at Ulta and thought to myself, I don't have any taupe neutral colors. 

I bought the two that caught my eye, the others like Aura Angora appeared a bit too warm for my very light olive (NC20-25) skin tone and would have made me look like I had some liver disease.  The two I chose were Cowl of the Wild (top picture) for its creamy neutral brown with the undertone of grey taupe.  And, Tight Knit (bottom picture) for that soft neutral brown purple-mauve more on the purple mauve than brown on my skin.

I noticed that Barielle polishes are a bit on the thin side, meaning three coats will get you the color in the bottle.  I only put on two coats due to time.  The formula is easy to work with, the brush doesn't splay, firm enough for a smooth application.  The drying time is faster than the other polishes I have tried (posted).



The colors are the neutral colors that look good for fall season, nothing too ordinary yet nothing to out-there, very wearable in a conservative setting.  For me they are my "tame colored" nail polishes, nice for the serene color moments that I will have, eventually though, I will have to top them off with glitter. 

One wish I do have, a lipstick similar to Tight Knit because it is what I have been looking for lipstick-wise.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact