[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Glitterama Bama - L.A. Splash Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliners

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I like eyeliner and I probably have enough for a couple of pounds of potatoes (anyone get the connection?).  I told myself many times that I wouldn't buy more eyeliner when I am standing at the L.A. Splash Cosmetics display at Ulta, but the colors are so pretty and sparkly that I succumb.  For any of you that are wary of all the glitter, the website does sell matte eyeliners and metallic eyeliners in a plethora of colors.  My Ulta does not carry these which leaves me a bit miffed but if it did I would be buying them left and right!

The glitter eyeliners shouldn't be overlooked.  I wear them and so does my mum, so don't fear them just yet. There are, in my opinion, three types of glitter eyeliners: glitter in a clear base, glitter in a black base, and glitter that matches the base.  



L to R: Chameleon, Honey Moon, Fushia (sic) Fusion, Purple Heart, and Poison Ivy
  • Chameleon-teal blue with multi-colored glitter in a clear base

  • Honey Moon-holographic glitter green/bronze in a black base

  • Fushia (sic) Fusion-magenta purple glitter in a clear base

  • Purple Heart-purple glitter with blue, green, and gold specks in a clear base

  • Poison Ivy-emerald glitter in a forest green base


The clear based ones can be layered on top of other eyeliners or other shadows to give them that extra  dimension of color.  These liners last as long as waterproof liners but are easily removed with cleanser.  I haven't had any irritation with these but if you are sensitive or wary of glitter, stay away and for those who love sparkle, buy them.  All in all, a nice eyeliner for $6.99USD each.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact