[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

L A Splash Nail Polish - Blue Splash

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I like blue nail polish and this one looked so pretty in the display L.A. Splash Blue Splash polish, the shimmering cobalt sheen that glistened so dreamily like the water waves of the ocean during a quiet sunset. 

Yes, I was mesmerized to say the least and I hoped to mesmerize my nails. This one was reasonably priced ($3.99USD), however the bottle is smaller than most polishes so maybe, it evens out.  Still, I don't really need a big bottle of blue. 

As my heart beat with excitement, I found the bottle took some twisting to remove the brush.  The shape of the bottle also made it easy for it to tip over; I suggest a nail polish stand be used.  I pulled out the brush and wiped off the excess, immediately I was disappointed.  One, by the color because it wasn't that deep and rich shimmering cobalt that I had seen in the bottle.  And two, by the flimsy brush which made it hard to apply an even coat smoothly onto the nails.  Maybe, I am not good at application and this made it even harder and more frustrating.  This is a two coat polish and maybe even a three coat.  I left it at two coats and concluded the color would never be like the one in the bottle.


Looks more beach sexy to me than dark and brooding.  I guess it would be sexy with a string bikini! (Not that I would wear one.)

This will eventually be used to franken a polish.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact