[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polish - Night Lights and Purpla Gala

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I bought the Sally Hansen Night Lights a very long time ago, so long ago that I know it has been at least 3 years ago.  I bought this one because I could no longer find my favorite holographic topcoat Northern Lights at any of the beauty supply stores that I frequented for some reason. 

I actually finished the Northern Lights polish!  That is how much I loved it.  And writing this way, I am thinking I had my Northern Lights before I really had an internet connection.  Now, I see it is available online in a few places and I might have to get it again, but in the meantime I bought Sally Hansen for its holographic properties AND the sheer black base.

Sally Hansen Purple Gala I bought recently out of curiosity because this was the only one missing in a display at another store.  I bought the last bottle at Ulta which will have other nail polish fiends wondering where they can get their bottle. *cackles*

Purple Gala I found it to be a greyed out purple with holographic gold glitter.  It turned out a bit too warm for me and I am thinking because of the weather.  As soon as the fall weather comes about, I am sure this color will be more to my liking.  I applied two coats then applied two coats of Night Lights which has more of silver holographic glitter in it to cool down the polish and to deepen the purple with its sheer blackness.



I think the result turned out pretty nice although, I do find it gritty on the nails with all the glitter.  Something I am willing to sacrifice since I like the look.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact