[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Zoe and Zac Naturals Cosmetics - Payless ShoeSource Beauty Line

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


When Nouveau Cheap mentioned that Payless ShoeSource would start carrying beauty products, well that widened my eyes.  I hate to say this but I never had any interest in entering a Payless shoe store.  It had nothing to do with the shoes, I just had no reason to buy anything from there.  However, since I saw one while shopping recently, I entered and noticed the brand spanking new display of cosmetics and bath products.   

In this post I will just show how some of the products look and write an in depth review later on their color and texture.  There are two brands of cosmetic/bath and body products:  Unforgettable Moments and Zoe & Zac Naturals.  I only bought the Zoe & Zac stuff. 

From first impression, it is a small line that consists of individually sold nail polishes, bath products, lipbalms, and fragrance.  They do have gift sets with various items of bath and body products at an affordable price which I am really not sure what it was but nothing outrageously expensive that a teen couldn't afford.  Basically, the line is aimed at tweens to teens.  The makeup itself appears to be aimed towards them also although the colors are very office-color friendly.  The palettes and polish set which I bought are priced at $9.99 each.  Since they were having a BOGO1/2off,  the stuff came out cheaper.

There are four different palettes which contain three eyeshadows and three lipcolors each.  They are cellophane wrapped for sanitary purposes.  When I looked, there were no testers and I wonder if they will ever have them.  Basically,  you just choose your color via vision.  I bought the Forest Blooms, Alpine Sky, Island Dunes, and Spring Bouquet.  The size of the pans are a tad smaller than the average small eyeshadow size (26mm).

I also bought a nail polish trio ($9.99USD).  I think there were four different sets.  I admit that it took some time to choose this set because none of them really jumped out at me.  I am so used to the wild color and holographic type colors that the sets were very tame and appeared to blend into the display.  I chose this nail trio of Pink Macaroon, Berry Tart, and Neutral Territory because it looked like the only cool toned set.


I am no longer surprised at a shoe store having their own line of cosmetics anymore.  Cosmetics is like the candy rack of any store.  I am just waiting for Home Depot and 7-Eleven to come out with theirs so I can check them out!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact