[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

More Nail Polish from Faces Cosmetics - Pt. 2

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


As I said in my first post, Faces Cosmetics not only has a large array of eyeshadows, they also have over 150 colors of nail polishes.  I suggest that if you haven't tried this line of polishes, please try because the quality of them are as good or even better than the very high end cosmetic counter lines but at a fraction of a price ($5-$9).

The first trio of colors were crisp and vivid, this trio is softer and more tame with maybe the exception of the fuchsia-toned one which may look wildly vivid which it is but still has that soft sophistication to it.  Like their eyeshadows, the polishes only go by number.  I, to remember them better, have given them my own name.


304-Alluring Fuchsia is what I call this one because, even though I have seen other lines with this type of color and duochrome quality; this one has a blue-purple that is softer.  It is not exactly subtle but it is wearable as a classic color.  This one, I found to be exquisite in texture; one of the smoothest and easiest to apply.

360-Peachie Keen for me yet this one does remind me of Nars Orgasm blush.  At first, I thought it was duochrome but upon further inspection, like the Nars blush the color is a pinky peach with the gold.  It may not be as prominent pink as the blush but it does have the look of being either a warm peach in certain lighting or soft pink peach with glints of gold.  This is the polish that will go with everything from day to night, season to season, with jeans and a t-shirt or that evening dress.  You can't go wrong with this color polish because it is a fashionable neutral without the dullness.

358-Pistachio Crème.  It looks like a pistachio color and not a mint.  I wasn't really sure about this color at first because colors like this one usually don't look good on my skintone (light skin yellow-olive).  However, as soon as I put it on, the fear of feeling too green disappeared.  The color is a pastel green that leans towards a green and not a yellowish-green, therefore making it wearable for me.  I would top this off with dark brown glitter for that "chocolate chip" effect for that extra amount of fun, but I didn't do it in the picture, I wanted to show its true color.

All of these colors are gorgeous and I really can't find anything negative about them.  The texture allows them to apply like a dream and the pigments allow the colors to stay true. 

Next post-Splash Mini Nail Polishes

*PR samples.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact