[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

More Zoe and Zac Naturals - Nail Polish

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


The previous post was about the makeup and this one is about the nail polish.  Looking at my previous post, I can see my eyes look as though they have been punched or I look drunk.  I hoped the polishes were much better.

The Zoe & Zac Naturals by Payless ShoeSource aren't bad.  The nail trio above retailed for $9.99USD. I personally found the colors unexciting and, maybe that is just me.  They are on the tame and neutral side.  The set I bought was the cool-toned set which consists of pink macaroon-a rosey pink; berry tart-deep wine; and neutral territory-seashell pink.  None of these have shimmer.




The nail polishes are easy to apply and usually take two coats although I found neutral territory took three coats because the first coat showed the streakiness; the second coat I could still see my nail bed and the third made it right.  The colors dry quickly even the dark one.  The brush is slightly flimsy but it applies the color well enough for control but I wouldn't say the best control.

What I found disappointing and maybe I am over analyzing,  but these polishes lack the depth of color compared to other polishes like ORLY and China Glaze.  Therefore, the shine and the color factor falls flat for me.  However, if you just like the tame stuff then this is a line to take a look at.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact