My Gleeful Nails by Barry M

Thanks to the lovely Kelly, I (*jumps up and down with glee*) got to play with the Barry M Instant Nail Effects.  I did get more goodies and will show you in a future post.  At the moment though, I found my nails appropriate for the Halloween look.


This nail polish has been my toy for the past few days.  I have been trying it with every nail polish I own to see what it looks good with.  Does it look good with shimmer, mattes, holographics?  Does it look good with dark colors, light colors, sheers, opaques?  Let me just say, it looks good with anything; just a matter of what your mood is in at that moment.  I was in the Halloween mood so I chose a shimmery orange nail polish by Wet N Wild called Inferno.  It isn't a neon or a pumpkin orange, more of a deep orange with golden shimmer.  I applied two coats and allowed them to dry, then applied the Barry M.

nails wearing Barry M & Wet n Wild nail polish

The Instant Nail Effects is a polish that looks and applies like a regular polish but shrinks to look like it cracked on your nails.  The color which looks like a glossy black in the bottle is actually matte.  You have to work fast with this polish or it will tend to get goopy on your nails; apply a quick opaque coat on the nail and just watch it start to crack within seconds. 

I like this polish for many reasons, it can make that not so great polish color some personality when used as a base color.  The crackle can also cover any mistakes you made on your nail polish application.  The application of this doesn't have to be perfect either, just remember to be quick about it.  I have looked at my nails and the look can vary from burnt wood to a blackened giraffe pattern.  I haven't found any religious forms yet like Jesus and the Virgin Mary, but the possibility exists.  If that happens, then I know Barry M is the blessed one!


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs