[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Barry M Racing Green and OPI Call My Cell-ery

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I like to wear green when the weather begins to turn crispy and cold.  I guess it is because the leaves are dead looking and I want some green in my life.  Nail polish is the best way to get that green for me and this time I chose two polishes:  Barrry M Racing Green (brought to me by the lovely Kelly as a gift) and OPI Call My Cell-ery which I had for ages but never used until now.

Barry M Racing Green is a shimmery deep emerald green.  It is a beautiful jewel toned polish on its own.  It isn't a green that looks like algae or something that came up from the ocean.  It's more like a green that you see on a car and when the sunlight hits it you see the shimmer.


OPI Call My Cell-ery is more of a summer green because wearing this in the winter makes my skin or nails look gangrene.  The color is transparent green leaning towards yellow with green and gold sparkles.  I layered this on top of my Barry M and surprisingly it turned out very wintery and holiday-ish in color, kinda like a sparkly mistletoe look.

Not a bad combo but next time I think I will put more than one simple coat of Call My Cell-ery for more sparkle.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact