[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

SpaRitual Health, Wealth, and Happiness Nail Polish

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


First, I like to thank Joy for she surprised me with this and another polish from Soap.com.  When I received the box, I thought I have really become a nail polish fanatic because I must have ordered this during my sleep.  Thank goodness I read the little message!

SpaRitual is an eco-friendly vegan line that strives to bring wellness and positive energy to their line.  I have to say that it does come through in their nail polish.  Health, Wealth, and Happiness is part of their Imagine Collection of Fall 2010.  This is a duochrome of chrome blue and deep shimmery purple-the two colors that mesmerize me.  I looked at my nails and wondered why I couldn't have patent leather heels in this color or even a purse.  Although, the color change is very apparent.  It has magnificence yet has a certain subtlety, maybe it is the energy; it doesn't scream the look-at-me color but more of a relaxed duochrome attitude.


The picture shows two coats which is pretty much all that it needs although three could work too.  The texture glides on and is neither on the thin or thick side.  When it dries, it does dry to a nice thin finish which I find is nice because my nails still feel like my nails.

I wore this polish for a good whole week.  It actually started chipping on the 6th day but that is me.  It may be different for you.  I actually liked this line that I ended up buying another color which is for a future post.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact