[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

C is for Chanel

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Actually C is for Christmas and I hope those who celebrate it had a nice one. :-)  Okay, back to the original "C".  C is for Chanel and I am not talking about the make up.  I confess that during the mid 80's early 90's I was a Chanel gal and dressed from head to toe in Chanel.  If you saw me today you couldn't tell because I am a jeans and t-shirt gal and don't wear a stitch of jewelry.  I am pretty plain except for the makeup! 

So, I look back which feels like yesterday to me and notice that my Chanel stuff especially my costume jewelry collection is now vintage!  What?  Has it been that long?  Where have the years gone?  Anyway, I figured once in a while I would post pix of my collection not only from Chanel but from other fashion houses.  For those of you who remember these baubles, remember your youth.  And, for those of you who were still pooping in your diapers, just enjoy the stuff of the past. 




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact