[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Diamond Cosmetics Nail Polishes and Barielle Elle's Spell

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Lately, my candy of choice has been nail polishes.  The prices are just right and there is such a variety of colors that I wish I could come home with the entire display!

The colors I chose to wear for this post are by Diamond Cosmetics and Barielle.  From Diamond I tried Cherry Tobacco which is really really one of my favorites for the winter season.  I love how the shimmery red burgundy brown is rested within a smoky base giving it deep mystery; similar in depth to Chanel Vamp yet so different in personality.  I find the Vamp to be a bitchy color while Cherry Tobacco a witchy color.

Happily wearing my witchy nails to ULTA, I found the last bottle of Elle's Spell by Barielle.  I wasn't looking for it but wanted something red and glittery.  Not only is it red, but it is a jelly with changing color foily flakes.  Yes, I am excited because this is my first flaky polish!



I applied this one on top of the Cherry Tobacco.  The color gave it more depth and dimension.  Pretty nice combo! :-)

Now, for the disappointment.  I have seen all the pictures on the web of the gorgeous holographic Chainmail Charm polish, the charcoal with the holographic glitter.  Well, here is mine.


Nothing like any of the pictures.  In fact, it has no holographic properties.  It just looks like a gray with silver glitter.  I have taken pictures in every light from sunlight to artificial light and got nothing holographic to show.  Its a dud.

Anyway, those are/were the nails of the moment.  I am onto wearing other colors since there are many I haven't worn.  So until my next post, I like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday and hope to see you in 2011!  Stay cool and made up! Peace, Love, Rock 'n Roll!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact