[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Happy 2011!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I really wanted to write the last beauty post for 2010 but my real life got in the way and honestly I am slightly exhausted.  (Okay, more exhausted than I care to admit.)  So, I hope you will forgive me for making this a non-beauty post.

I just wanted to thank all you readers and followers whether it is via google connect, rss, bloglovin, or twitter for reading my blog(s).  I know my blog doesn't have all the latest and greatest news or the really really big and popular stuff but I try to write things of some interest and maybe at times some really uninteresting stuff that tend to be a bit analytical and technical.  If it gets too much, think of it as a stream of consciousness or a James Joyce moment. 

And, why am I technical and analytical about make up?  Make up to me isn't about just how the product is applied onto the skin but how the color and formula interacts with the one's skin tone, lights, and personality.  How does the color affect the skin tone? Does it warm it up or cool it down?  Does it bring up the deepest undertones?  How does the color look under different lights or Kelvin temperatures?  Does it look warmer?  Cooler? Neutral?  Does the color suit my personality or does it create a new persona that I am comfortable with?  I think of all these things which is probably too much to  think about. 

Not to bore you any further with my thoughts this 2010.  I thank you again for reading this blog and I hope it survives 2011!

Have a happy and safe 2011!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact