[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Matte, Glittery, Rugged, and Sexy - OPI Suede Nail Polish in Ink

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


My first foray into matte nail polish was way back somewhere in the late 70's early 80's, I remember Shiseido came out with a matte red nail polish and I begged my mum to take me to the department store so I could spend my hard earn allowance on it.  I remember buying it and applying it but after that I wasn't too impressed because I don't have any other memories of it.  I think there was something missing back then that just didn't make the matte-ness appealing.  I guess it was just another red polish to me.

Now, I see there are many mattes that come in many tame and funky colors and interesting looking textures.  OPI Suede in Ink is my foray into the glittery mattes and I like it.  The color is a blue-purple or is it a purple blue, maybe more of the latter with silver glitter that sparkles under a matte background.  Application is a bit more gloppy than regular polish but it still dries smoothly and quickly to allow a quick second coat which I have done in these pictures.


Looks gritty but isn't.  Looks matte but different.  Looks rugged but chic.  It is just one sexy polish to have!  (Excuse the dryness of the hands.)



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact