[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Borghese Rapido Nail Lacquer - Chroma and Lira

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I was out hunting for a gold nail polish and I wanted one that wasn't too warm or too orange yellow.  I didn't think finding a simple gold polish would be hard but it was, at least for me.  Then, I saw Borghese Rapido Nail Lacquer ($8USD).  I am guessing these are new since I never seen them at ULTA and I don't think the line had fast-drying nail polishes up until now.

When I saw the gold-Lira, I saw the beautiful silver-Chroma next to it.  I already had some silver polishes and one more wouldn't hurt.  Right?  The gold is a yellow gold that isn't too warm since it contains silver micro glitter to cool it or keep it neutral in color.  The silver also has silver micro glittter.  Both have that metallic finish and sparkle.


I applied two coats for the following pictures and they dried pretty quickly or rapido as the name says.  I touched my nails within a minute and they were pretty much set but admittedly a bit soft so gave them a good five minutes for a thorough drying.  The formula may feel a bit gritty due to the glitter but the polish itself is pretty smooth and slightly thin.  I will probably apply three coats next time for more opacity.  Other than that, they are nice sparkly and metallic duo.

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact