[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

On a Verge of a Purge

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I bought these Kryolan HD Micro Shades when I first began my blog last year or so and they were nice except for the container.  Pumping the thing took forever.  Eventually, Kryolan changed the packaging.  I haven't re-bought the items because I am afraid they will dry out like they have in this so-called "airless" container. 


You can see by the red arrows the little bits of air that have invaded my airless container.  I tried pumping out the color from the taupe but could not and ended up showing the rest of the pictures with my teal green one.  I took it apart hoping I could get some color out by pushing the bottom.  Well, the bottom picture shows how much I got out.  Not much and to make matters worse, it was dried out. 


These are great products that are pigmented and not to mention silicone based allowing for a smooth application.  However, when they start drying out, I am all for the creams that can be left open in a jar.  (Remember, anything that is labeled HD is just for the formula and not for the finished effect of the product.)

Having said this, I know some of you own something similar to this container from another brand whose acronym sounds like "moof".  I have heard similar echoes about that product too.  Some people have not even used theirs much and found it drying out in the container.  If you have this product, check to see if yours is still okay.

I have decided that these will be purged since the texture of them is becoming unusable.  Bye bye microshades. 



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact