[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Vintage Chanel Baubles

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Yes, this is another post of my vintage collection.   The top one is a hairclip that is made of red leather and has the chi chi double C's.  I thought having the double c's in my hair was really cool.  Now, I don't even wear a pony tail so this just sits in my jewelry box.

The stickpin is just that, a stickpin that I have poked myself with one too many times so I leave that in my jewelry box.  I don't need another prick from something pretentious, I have met too many of those already.  (Okay that was a joke!)  My favorites out of the Chanel stuff has to be the earrings.  Chanel had nice clip-on earrings that really stood out with the double C's.


This is just another peek at my stuff and my past!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact