[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Revlon Luminous Color Perle Eyeshadows

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I hate these.  First of all, don't get me wrong, I respect Revlon as a cosmetic company and I am not in any way saying they produce crap.  I just don't like these particular eyeshadows after some frustration.  I bought these when they came in a special pack with the Grow Luscious mascara, yeah the one with the elephant-sized mascara brush.  So, really I didn't pay for them and the disappointment towards the eyeshadows can be considered nullified. 

However, let me tell you why I don't like these shadows. The colors I got were Black Galaxy-charcoal black with multicolor sparkle, Violet Starlet-purple (leans towards plum) with silver sparkle, and Lilac Shimmer-light purple grey with silver sparkle.  These are all Perle formulas and contain glitter.  That is fine if they had a working relationship, worked synergistically, held hands; you get what I am trying to say.  The formula of the eyeshadow or the finish of it doesn't match with the glitter.  The formula doesn't allow the glitter to bind with the color, therefore making the glitter fall all over the face.


I know that happens with many eyeshadows but for these, the glitter just isn't dispersed evenly in the formula which leaves "bald" spots.  Then after an hour or so the glitter just falls somewhere on the face.  My friend asked me why I was wearing glitter on my face.  I wasn't, it was just on my eyes.  ARGH!!  I even wore eyeshadow base for the glitter to stick.


The basic formula without glitter feels a bit creamy but still a bit sheer, nice and workable.  I can handle that but the glitter...  Take the glitter away and I could love these shadows!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact