[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Little Late Post on My NYE Nails

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I never got around to posting my New Year's Eve nails probably because I was sprawled out on the floor with a carpet burn on my tongue from pure imbibecation (<--I made this word up or took a form of it that doesn't exist just like all the politicians tend to do now with words) of celebratory drinking.  Okay, not true, it was pure forgetfulness due to brain cell deficiancy.

I have this thing for silver nail polishes lately, I don't know why but silver catches my eye everytime I look at all the different brands of polishes.  Recently, I did review Borghese's Chroma, which was a nice silver but the price was about $8USD.  What about one that is just 99¢?  Wet 'n Wild has one called Metallica which is a nice saturated silver.  (Does the band Metallica know about this? Remember when another cosmetic company named their stuff this name?)  When I look upon it closely, I see the base tone has a bit of magenta/burgundy to it, very slight is the word it just shows up when the liquid separates a bit.

For the price the color is saturated and the formula is on the smooth side.  The only gripe I have is the shape of the bottle which is a tall kinda flat rectangular one that can easily tip over.  For the clumsy like me use a nail polish bottle stand to avoid any spillage.


The following pictures show what I topped the nail polish off with.  I used the glittery Milani Jewel FX Gems and China Glaze Silver Lining.  The pinkie I left alone.

Wet n Wild nail polish is like candy, a grab and go at the right price--very dangerous!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact