I only have a couple of the Mattese Elite eyeshadows ($12USD) but judging from them this line cannot be overlooked. The shadows are very pigmented and hard-pressed; no fluffy pigment dust flying around. They can be used either wet or dry. Dry, you get a sheer and soft application of color; wet, you get pure pigment. The colors can easily be layered and blended.
Here are the colors I have:
- Copper Bronze-shimmery red bronze
- Who's Violet-deep violet with sparkle
- Misty Pink-soft frosty baby pink
- Spot Light-mix of lavender/gold/silver with silver sparkle (my fave!)
- Ocean Green-shimmery teal green
- Stoplight Green-vivid yellow green
- Emerald-shimmery deep forest green with sparkle
- Dust Till Dawn-matte grey
Here is a pic of my eye using Ocean Green, Who's Violet and Spot Light.
Try these eyeshadows if you have the chance because I find they are very underrated in the makeup world.
***All these eyeshadows were bought by me.