More Wishful Eyes on Ben Nye

Ben Nye is one line that holds a permanent place in my heart.  It is a line that started my journey into theatrical and pro lines.  It is also a line that bares the name of a great makeup artist who has worked with the classic Hollywood crowd from Tyrone Power to Gene Kelly.  However, the one that stands out the most for me is Planet of the Apes.  When I was a kid I was so mesmerized by that film!  Apes that actually talked and walked like humans!  Cool movie!  Believe it or not it was only years later that I realized that Moses, okay Charleton Heston was barely clothed! LOL

In a previous post I spotlighted some of Ben Nye's new products.  And, now there is more.  It is always nice to see a good company that strives on quality and affordability to evolve into a line that can cater to not only the theatrical side of makeup but to the fashion and everyday life too without any condescending advertisements.  I think that is why Ben Nye products have survived over 40 years.  For those of you who haven't tried this line.  Yes, you are missing out on a lot!

Here are some more new products.

Glam Shadow 12 Color Palette
-retails approximately for $56-70USD.  If you thought the essential palette looked a little bland, well this one can take you from natural to fashionable in one palette.

pic courtesy of bennye.com
10 New Lipsticks-retails for $6-8USD.  I see the mention of nude colors!  Enough said.

pic courtesy of bennye.com
Media ProHD Foundations-(price not available).  If you were dead set on trying another HD foundation by a line that sounds like "moof", I would say try this one first.  More affordable and made to look good on skin in photos and real life.  Why not trust a company that understands lighting and skin tones better than any cosmetic line?

pic courtesy of bennye.com
Remember, Ben Nye does not outsource.  Their stuff is made by them, in the USA with quality at affordable prices.  Not many companies like this exist today, especially in cosmetics.  So why not give them a try?



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs

Who Am I?

I am Olivia, writer of two beauty blogs with a cult following The Unknown Beauty Blog and Into the Palette. I am a B-List Beauty Blogger with a strong addiction to television!

View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs