[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

IsaDora Eyeshadow Palette - The Creamy Nudes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I had an Apothica gift card burning a hole in my pocket and decided to get something.  I noticed that the IsaDora line was available.  IsaDora is a Swedish cosmetic line that is sold in drugstores, I think.  Please, anyone who knows, correct me if I am wrong.  I know this line was available for awhile at a large drugstore chain but either mine didn't have it or I just didn't look hard enough.

Scouring the IsaDora products I decided upon the eyeshadow palettes called the Creamy Nudes.  I swore to myself that this would be the last palette of nudes/beiges.  Well, much to my surprise this palette is nothing like what I expected.  First, there are a couple of palettes available-Matte Chocolates; Millennium Star; Blooming Spring; Bohemian Rhapsody; Smoky Eyes Five; and some others.  The palette consists of five eyeshadows in the average size small pans of 26mm housed in a sturdy plastic compact with a window and mirror with a dual ended applicator.  Nothing cheap looking about this palette yet nicely priced at $19USD. 

What really surprised me about this palette were the eyeshadows; the colors aren't your typical beige and nude colors.  They consist of five shadows of one matte and four shimmers.  The one matte color is a peach ivory and the four shimmers are a soft shimmer pink, duochrome pink infused with blue shimmer in a slight grey base, light duochrome taupe with blue and multicolor shimmer, and black duochrome with blue shimmer.  What an absolutely GORGEOUS palette!!!


The duochromes and the fact that it is not a beige based palette makes this a must-have palette if you like colors that can take you from a natural look to a soft smoky look.

Smoky eye and nude eye with IsaDora Creamy Nudes palette


The colors are softly pigmented but not sheer.  They aren't loud colors that stand out on the eyes but colors that will sit delicately on the skin.  Yes, it is a palette great for mature women because the shimmer is soft.  The powder is finely milled, making the texture of these shadows amazing!  They remind me of another brand-Chantecaille.  You know how they feel silky smooth well so do these and if blind folded, you couldn't tell this palette sold for less than 20 bucks.  You would think it sold for $60! 

If you weren't happy with other "nude" or "naked" palettes because of the warm colors or the choices in colors, then maybe you should try this one.  I consider this an everyday palette and calling it Creamy Nudes is wrong because these wake up the eyes.  Maybe call it the Wide Awake palette instead! :-)

Disclosure:  Apothica gift card obtained via a giveaway.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact