Manglaze Told Me to F*ck Off & Dye

Yeah, pretty much what Manglaze puts out I like because the names really reflect how I feel at times.  Or maybe, I am just cynical and just plain old.  Anyway, the latest creation is Fuck Off & Dye or if you want a tamer name, it is sold under the name Blue.  I went for the full gusto of a name because I have no excuses for my attitude at the moment.

ManGlaze Fuck Off & Dye matte nail polish
ManGlaze Fuck Off & Dye
The color reminds me of the 1980's, you know, putting on those elephant ear headphones and listening to Squeeze's Black Coffee In Bed.  The innocent years of just having time to paint the nails.  Ahh, such memories!  Okay, so what makes this one a bit different from the 80's is the modern matte shimmer and the hazey glazey doughnut glaze look which I think I mentioned in my past post on their polishes. The color suits anybody of any sex, age, and sexual preference.  I show it as is and I like it that way.  I used a base coat and two coats of polish.  With no base coat you get a slight pink tinge on the nail bed which actually, I think looks better than the yellow tinge I got from my yellow polish.  Pink is prettier!  Hot stuff and it rocks!

ManGlaze Fuck Off & Dye




Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs