Tuesday, April 12, 2011

, , , , , ,   |  

More IsaDora Eyeshadow Palettes and Creative Shades Eyeshadows

Yes, after falling in love with the Creamy Nudes palette, I placed another order at Apothica for more IsaDora eyeshadow stuff.  I ended up buying the Matte Chocolates ($19USD), Bohemian Rhapsody ($19USD), and Creative Shades Purple Pearls ($13USD).

Isadora eyeshadow palettes
IsaDora Matte Bohemian Rhapsody and Matte Chocolates

The Matte Chocolates consist of five silky matte shadows: beige, light pink taupe, taupe, caramel, and dark chocolate.  The textures are silky and smooth and pigment is packed.  However, unlike pro or theatrical brands a swipe will not give you the full impact of color; the colors are buildable.  You can control the color which is pretty nice when it comes to blending.

IsaDora Matte Chocolates
EOTD w/ IsaDora Matte Chocolates
On my eyes I used all the colors.  I get a pretty nice smoky brown result.

Creative Shades Purple Pearls are a gradation of three purples: light pink lavender, lavender, and plum purple.  All have a pearl sheen to them.  The texture is silky and pigment is sheer to opaque depending on the amount applied.  Easy to blend and work with.  You can use these alone or layer them like I did on top of the Matte Chocolates.

IsaDora Creative Shades Purple Pearls
IsaDora Matte Chocolates + Purple Pearls
Bohemian Rhapsody is a set of five shimmery colors that really remind me of the changing color of the leaves on the trees.  There is an ivory peach, copper gold, moss green, golden pumpkin, and deep wood brown with copper sparkles.

IsaDora Bohemian Rhapsody
EOTD w/ IsaDora Bohemian Rhapsody
Like the other palettes the texture and color are amazing.  I wore all the colors on my eyes because I wanted to feel like a tree! (Okay, just kidding.)  The colors are wearable all year long even if they look more for the Fall.

I am really happy with my purchases.  Like I said about the Creamy Nudes, these eyeshadows are as silky and smooth as any of the high end brands yet are a bargain for $19.  If you haven't tried them, you are missing out!  (BTW, by the time you read this, I did place ANOTHER order for more IsaDora!)


*Links provided for your convenience.*

Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs