- Weleda Skin Food-I bought this on clearance at ULTA for about $7USD. Knowing this is an item that rarely goes on clearance I bought what they had which was only 3 tubes. I had heard raves about this product but often scared to try because it sounded greasy. Totally wrong! Not greasy at all yet moisturizing and soothing for any part of the body. I use this on my face and cuticles. I am almost finished with this one tube and if I get through the other two, I will have to buy it at the full price which I am willing to do!
- Three Custom Color Specialists Eye Brightening Shadow-This is the perfect shadow to go with everything or alone. I use it to soften colors or lighten dark colors. Perfect amount of soft shimmer and color. Just PERFECT!
- Fyrinnae Damn Paladins-This is cool toned taupe with an ethereal blue glow. I love it because it has that neutral color but with that extra touch of mystery that can wake up the most boring eye combination. Smooth and silky too!
- Hakansson The Colors 1+2 & 9+10-I wrote about this product in one of my first posts. I transferred the colors I use the most in one container. I do use other concealers but when I want an easy and natural finish, this is the one I reach for.
- High Voltage Eyeshadow Secret & Lies-This is recently bought and boy I love the color! It packs a punch and makes my dark brown eyes alive. You can see the swatch of it in this post.
- Concrete Minerals Lolita-This is another taupe with many personalities. It can look taupe, green, pink, grey whatever it wants to be! You can see a swatch of it here. This one goes with every color of eyeshadow or it can be worn alone, another PERFECT one!
- High Voltage Lip Candy VaVaVoom-This is a very pigmented lip color that is long wearing. I apply this one with a brush and I barely make a dent in this product. The color is packed and concentrated. More on this color here.
- Tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss Paradise-I got this in a set from QVC. Its another everyday color that goes with everything-a peach pink with gold shimmer. It looks great with everything!
- Apple Mascara-No matter what mascara has the latest brush, vibrating, big bristle, rubber, metallic, stick; whatever. I go back to this one because it keeps a curl and lasts on my lashes. I think this is a mascara you either love or hate. Also, make sure you buy one that isn't dried up. I order mine off the net; the link I provided is where I get mine and the ones I have gotten so far are not dried up. I hoarded this one. I have like 20 tubes left!
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover-I don't know how many bottles I have gone through because this has been the only eye makeup remover I have been buying for the past (at least) 5 years! I buy this even though it does a decent job of removing eye makeup; it works great for foiling eyeshadows and working as an eyeliner sealant! No matter what eyeliner sealant I buy, I prefer using this one because it is cheap and one of the best I have used! For the post on this, click here.
- The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac-You might be wondering why a CD is with beauty products. Well, no matter how ugly or down or frustrated I feel; when I listen to Fleetwood Mac, I feel good and all the negativity begins to disappear. I begin to feel inner strength build back up again which is just as important as the beauty stuff I put on the outside. No matter what song is popular at the moment, Fleetwood Mac is what I listen to just to be me!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Tag: 11 Most Reached For Products
Pin It I was tagged by the lovely ArtDonatella for the 11 Most Reached For Products. I can tell you that my tastes change often. Some of the stuff in this set of 11 are recently acquired and some I have been using for ages. Here are the special ELEVEN.
Starting clockwise on the right.