Friday, May 27, 2011

, , ,   |  

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat

You saw the post on my crackle addiction and here is a short post on what the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat look like.  I bought four colors: red, fuchsia, blue, and gold.  The mixture is thin compared to other brands like China Glaze and Barry M.


Looking at my nails in real life, not too thrilling.  They are definitely better in pictures.  Fuchsia Shock doesn't as much as the others, looks more like fibrous muscular tissue.

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat
I think the next time I see a crackle polish or display I will skip it.  I always have some weird high expectation for them when in actuality, I can't wait to remove them and apply regular polish.  However, if they ever come out with a holographic crackle, then you can see me buying every color!




Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs