Woot! Woot! I Got Another Bloggy Award!! Liebster Award


*Steps up to the podium*  I have been honored with the Liebster Blog Award by the Everyday Beauty blog.  I could cry thinking how many people I ousted to receive such a great award!  You all are great and I respect everyone's talent.  *cries*

Therefore, it is my honor as a recipient of this prestigious award that I choose 3 blogs that have less than 300 followers whom I believe should receive recognition for their wonderful blogs.  Here are the three I have chosen:
  1. Beauty Soiree 
  2. Purple Eye Diamond
  3. The Raven and the Rose



Congratulations!!!


For the 3 recipients please pass this on to 3 blogs with less than 300 followers that you believe should receive more attention.

Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs