[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Holy Merde! This Blog Will Be in the Terrible 2's

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Okay, I know my blog won't be 2 years old until June 30th, but I forget these things (kinda like I forget my birthday until someone reminds me).  I know 2 is still a young blog and probably in blog years (number of years taken to the 2nd derivative then multiplied by the cosine and divided by π) it is considered to be in its teens.  If I took it by the Hollywood aging system it would still be an embryo!  Anyway, before I forget, I want to thank everyone for reading this blog.  I know it doesn't make a big impact in the world of blogging.  (My sarcasm makes more of an impact actually in real life.)

Some things that will never happen to this blog
  • I won't reach 2 million readers, or the size of a Black Friday crowd at a mall.  So for you cosmetic companies out there who check my stats, yeah you can skip over me.  I can't and won't reach an audience that big because I am not kissing anyone's arse.

  • You won't see my face on this blog.  I look at my face everyday and sigh.  (There are a few people who do know what I look like and I hope they have trashed those pix!)  I don't want to look at my face again in the virtual world, real life is enough. 

  • You won't get high fashion stuff on here.  I used to work in the fashion field for a designer in London who will remain forever nameless.  I was naive and wide-eyed young, I lived and breathed fashion 24/7.  What made me get out? The drama, the bullying, the complete mess in egos.  I wanted to grow up sane, not grow older insane.  High fashion is nice to look at but honestly it is just an image.  (Thank goodness for t-shirt and jeans.) 
  Things that you will see on this blog

  • My honest opinion on stuff.  There are lines that many rave about and when I try them, I just don't see the disco lights flashing in front of my eyes.  Maybe, I got a dud or I am just too old and these products only work on youthful and smooth skin.

  • Promoting little blogs, I like to see little blogs pop up.  One of them could become the next BIG blog of the beauty world.  You just never know!

  • More off topic stuff.  I can't talk about beauty products continuously when my brain starts to wander in the middle of writing a post.......Oh yes, back to this blog.  There are a few things that I am curious to get an opinion of and wonder if I am the only person who thinks like this.  Some will be utterly inane and others a bit deep and philosophical.


I know there are more things I want to say but like I said my mind wanders and I will probably remember them right before I fall asleep.  I wish I could sleepblog!  Again, I thank my readers, followers, lurkers, my mum for reading my blog, without you all I would just be talking to myself.  I also would like to thank the cosmetic companies who provided me with samples to try and review.   

Hope I can go on another year!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact