[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

LA Splash Remarkable Precision Pen Eyeliner

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**

It feels like I haven't been buying any makeup, but that is a total lie.  I have but I just don't remember what I have bought in this summer heat daze.  Luckily, I remembered to take pictures of what I bought or I would have drawn a complete blank.  (I can't wait for Fall and Winter when my brain starts working again.) 

In my haze I bought three LA Splash Remarkable Precision Pen Eyeliners ($8.99USD)-Chocolate-very dark brown; Amethyst-vibrant purple; and Camouflage-vibrant green.  I really didn't expect much from these liners because I bought them at drugstore prices and they are the ink type which usually end up with a murky wash of color.  Not these, these are bold and vibrant and can put the fashion forward high end lines to shame. 

The tips of these are firm yet thick.  You can use the very tip for a precision fine line application.  Lay it on its side a bit and you will get a thick line.  The colors as you can see are bold and intense.  The Chocolate or brown looks darker than it does but it is close to a blackish brown.  The colors glide on and can be retraced without any problems of skipping.  They dry quickly but you can take a brush and smudge them slightly if you want.

LA Splash Pen Eyeliners: Amethyst, Chocolate, Camouflage

On my eyes I show the Amethyst and Camouflage.  The Camouflage blew me away, it is the green I had been looking for in an ink eyeliner.

Amethyst and Camouflage

If you ever run into these at the drugstore, get them.  They are well worth the price!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact