[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Moaning Again About ManGlaze-Royal Matterimoaning Nail Polish

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


As you know I chose to keep this blog royal free when there was that big event over the Atlantic.  Actually, the wedding coincided with my Fringe watching day and I found my parallel universe more important.  I know some people were up to their ears from hearing about all the royalty stuff and it looks to me ManGlaze, who is one of my favorite nail polish brands to date, chose to capture this emotion in a nail polish-Royal Matterimoaning (13.13USD).

ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning

ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning under daylight bulb

It may be moaning but I find this to be a nail polish that is like a good pair of jeans.  In fact, it resembles a fabric swatch of a good quality ringspun denim.  The color is a shimmery/matte navy blue with just a touch of a cheeky grey tinge.

under various lighting conditions which I forget what they were

Simple yet sophisticated, a color that will go with any frou frou designer chic clothing to total nakedness!  ManGlaze you have hit the mark with this one!!!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact