[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Have WHAT on My Ipod??

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


While rock music had a major influence on my life, British 80's Pop probably changed it.  It was this music that made me move myself across the Atlantic to London.  I had to go there and be there to live and breath a world of fashion and music.  Oh the music, oh the fashion, oh the nightclubs and dancing; there will never be a time like the 80's. A time when style wasn't dictated by anything other than originality.  A time when coiffed hair, a three piece suit and makeup on men looked so good!

Here are four British 80's Pop songs that are on my Ipod.


Blow Monkeys-"It Doesn't Have to be This Way"

pic courtesy of Amazon

I couldn't embed the video but you can catch it here.
I liked the quirky look of Dr. Robert.


Spandau Ballet-"True"


So truly debonair!  I had a crush on Steve Norman the sax player!


ABC-"All of My Heart"
pic courtesy of amazon
You can catch the video here.


From the album The Lexicon of Love which I played it enough to ruin the stylus of my turntable, out of all the songs on the album I liked "All of My Heart".  Usually I am not a lyrics person but I loved how the lyrics, synth pop sound, and the orchestration blended so well to emphasize the yearning in Martin Fry's vocals.

Curiosity Killed the Cat-"Down to Earth"



Who didn't fall for the lead singer Ben Volpeliere-Pierrot?  His soulful smoky voice was like the Pied Piper.  All the young women just followed him, including me!  The rest of the band wasn't bad either. 

Was I really that young too? *sighs*


Oh fess up, what is on your Ipod?  I am sure someone has Cliff Richard on theirs!






Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact