[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What's in my Touch Up Make Up Bag

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


I usually skip posts about what is in my make up bag because mine is totally boring, especially what I keep in my purse for touch ups.  For a makeup junkie like me, I hate carrying around a lot of make up in my purse because I rarely do anything to touch up during the day except reapply lipstick. 

I am a total minimalist.  However, I have seen people who carry everything but the kitchen sink in their bag and the only reason they don't have the sink is because they use the one in the bathroom.  I knew this girl in college who carried her curling iron, hairspray, makeup brushes, entire makeup, and not to mention her toothbrush.  (I actually think she was getting dolled up for the teacher's assistant and you know, spending the night! Anyhow that is another gossipy story.)



Lorac Multiplex 3D lipgloss swatch

Going back to my bag, I don't carry much as you can see.

  • 1-Studio Gear Blotting Papers-I hate powdering my face midday because it just leaves that extra layer.  I opt for blotting the excess oil off instead.  
  • 2-Just a fold up mirror to see how I look. 
  • 3-Trish McEvoy lip brush.  
  • 4-Josie Maran lipgloss in Pink Peony.  For more pix click here.  
  • 5-LORAC Multiplex gloss (travel size) in 3D.  
  • 6-Diego Dalla Palma Lipsticks.  For the colors click here.


My only quick fix is really lip products and I usually find a change in color can change the look easily.  I can go from casual with a simple lipgloss to more dressed-up with a red lipstick.

I have always been like this since I wore make up.  I just don't carry much.  And, if you are wondering what I do on vacation.  Well, that is minimal too because I usually end up wearing a minimal amount and buying new stuff wherever I am.

Boring I know but at least you got a peek of what is inside.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact