|Picture credited to accesshollywood.com|
I was given this award by the lovely Laura from My Newest Addiction. The rules are 7 things about yourselves and to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers or as many as you can.
Here are some other 7 things about me.
- Anyone remember the television show Mission Impossible? I loved that show when I was a little girl. Why? Because they often did this funky thing of applying a mask and changing into a completely different character. I wanted to do that so kids didn't see me as strange looking at school. (I was the only person of Asian descent that went to my school.) With a mask I could go with a completely different face or better yet a completely different nationality! WOW! I thought it would be cool but it never happened and the show got cancelled too. :-|
- I have a bad habit of walking into walls. I don't exactly blindly walk into them, my shoulder will clip the wall. Then, I end up with a bruise on my shoulder. I don't know why I do this. Maybe, I was a ghost in my previous life and walked through walls often. I don't want to accept the fact that I can't do it now or I am just a klutz!
- Cruella DeVille was one of my biggest fashion influences. Why? It was her hair! When I was 5 years old I watched 101 Dalmations. I didn't care about the cartoon dogs, I liked the cartoon character Cruella and her black & white hair. I wanted to color my hair like hers, but I wasn't old enough YET.
- Something to hate me for. I hardly break out. I might break out once a year and if unluckily maybe twice a year. I don't do anything special to my skin either to avoid breakouts or maybe eating all that ice cream is helping my skin. Hmmmmm.
- I can't stand Steely Dan. I am sorry for you fans but I couldn't stand them way back when and I still can't stand the music now. If I were ever in a coma and you were afraid to pull the plug, play Steely Dan. I will go.
- I hate styling my hair. I have a hairstyle that is wash and wear. I may put some styling cream in it but I won't use hairspray which is another product I don't like. I never liked it as a teen probably because I practically choked on it when this girl kept spraying her "high" hair and didn't notice that I was behind her. Lacquer tastes awful in the mouth.
- I don't like to wear false eyelashes. I know they look nice but the weight of them makes my eyes so uncomfortable. One time I was at a party and I was blinking or maybe winking way too much and this guy thought I was coming on to him. I just told him I always blink like this and he walked away! Creep!
The Make Up Fairy
Stephanie Louise-All Things Beautiful
Beauty Think Tank
Me, My Best and I
Chiffon Lace and Leather
All Things Gorgeous
Ommorphia Beauty Bar
Keeping Up with Me