Bloggy Award Time-The Emmy's Are Campaigning Hard

Picture credited to accesshollywood.com
Yep, the Emmy's will be on soon and I am totally mad that Fringe did not get nominated even though Joshua Jackson announced the nominees.  Anyway, with the Emmy's in a few weeks, why wait and fret over the anticipation?  With the One Lovely Blog Award you don't have to wait and you can find out NOW!


I was given this award by the lovely Laura from My Newest Addiction.  The rules are 7 things about yourselves and to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers or as many as you can.

Here are some other 7 things about me.
  1. Anyone remember the television show Mission Impossible?  I loved that show when I was a little girl.  Why? Because they often did this funky thing of applying a mask and changing into a completely different character.  I wanted to do that so kids didn't see me as strange looking at school.  (I was the only person of Asian descent that went to my school.)  With a mask I could go with a completely different face or better yet a completely different nationality!  WOW!  I thought it would be cool but it never happened and the show got cancelled too. :-| 
  2. I have a bad habit of walking into walls.  I don't exactly blindly walk into them, my shoulder will clip the wall.  Then, I end up with a bruise on my shoulder.  I don't know why I do this.  Maybe, I was a ghost in my previous life and walked through walls often.  I don't want to accept the fact that I can't do it now or I am just a klutz!
  3. Cruella DeVille was one of my biggest fashion influences.  Why? It was her hair!  When I was 5 years old I watched 101 Dalmations.  I didn't care about the cartoon dogs, I liked the cartoon character Cruella and her black & white hair.  I wanted to color my hair like hers, but I wasn't old enough YET.
  4. Something to hate me for.  I hardly break out.  I might break out once a year and if unluckily maybe twice a year.  I don't do anything special to my skin either to avoid breakouts or maybe eating all that ice cream is helping my skin.  Hmmmmm.
  5. I can't stand Steely Dan.  I am sorry for you fans but I couldn't stand them way back when and I still can't stand the music now.  If I were ever in a coma and you were afraid to pull the plug, play Steely Dan.  I will go.
  6. I hate styling my hair.  I have a hairstyle that is wash and wear.  I may put some styling cream in it but I won't use hairspray which is another product I don't like.  I never liked it as a teen probably because I practically choked on it when this girl kept spraying her "high" hair and didn't notice that I was behind her.  Lacquer tastes awful in the mouth.
  7. I don't like to wear false eyelashes.  I know they look nice but the weight of them makes my eyes so uncomfortable.  One time I was at a party and I was blinking or maybe winking way too much and this guy thought I was coming on to him.  I just told him I always blink like this and he walked away!  Creep!
There you have 7 useless things about me!  I hope I don't run out of things for the next 7 and such because I can't think of much that makes me interesting.  Maybe, next time I can do something like 7 things to look forward too as you get old! :p




Okay, so here are the 15 blogs I pass the award onto.
The Make Up Fairy
Stephanie Louise-All Things Beautiful
Makeup Merriment
Beauty Think Tank
Me, My Best and I
Chiffon Lace and Leather
All Things Gorgeous
Ommorphia Beauty Bar
Keeping Up with Me
D.A.D.M
Lipstick Musings
Little Miss KC
Jolie Laide Beauty
Beauty and the Palette
Lou Lou Muses





Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blog

Give This Blog a Shout Out

Support this 5 year old independent blog, The Unknown Beauty Blog by giving it proper credit and a link back! Not only will it make me happy, it will make for better blogging/vlogging etiquette. Remember, there are search engines and other people on the internet besides you!

Subscribe by Email


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs