What I loved about Fyrinnae Inks ($9USD) were the unusual colors. Every cosmetic company had the normal black to violet but Fyrinnae said, "F*ck it, we can make any color." And the color could be found wearable by someone.
I really don't know how many Inks there were but I bought most of them because
- Flattery Will Get You Everywhere-It looks like stoned champagne to me, not drugged out but greyed out champagne shimmer.
- Thunderstorm-shimmery midtone grey with just a touch of blue.
- Sterling Starlight-think of Tin Man but with some sparkle.
- Tinsel Taupe-silvery taupe.
- Bionic Brown-deep shimmery brown with specks of gold and copper.
- Dazzling Darkness-blackened blue with blue and purple sparkles.
- Ninja-black as black.
- Lewd Lavender-delicate light bluish purple.
- Captivating Cobalt-shimmery deep blue.
- Midnight Mistress-shimmery deep ocean blue.
- Turquoise Tease-shimmery bright cerulean blue.
- Flamboyant Forest-vibrant and shimmery emerald green with flecks of teal.
- Vive Le Venom-shimmered khaki green with gold.
- Superheroine-shimmery gold/ochre.
- Charismatic Cream-softly shimmered fleshtone ivory.
- Lollerskates-shimmery buttercup yellow.
- Roflcopter-shimmery candy orange.
- Sensual Scarlet-sinful cardinal red.
- Saturn Sunset-shimmery purple magenta with some copper specks
- Brazen Burgundy-darkened burgundy
- Violet Vendetta-shimmery dark purple
These inks were my box of crayons. The unusual colors just brought a smile to my face and sometimes strange looks from people when I wore them. Who cares, I was enjoying myself and that is what Fyrinnae is good at, a line that lets you enjoy color!