Tuesday, August 23, 2011

, , , , , , , ,   |  

Stuff That Only Exist in a Parallel Universe-Fyrinnae Colour Changing Inks-Part 1

Oh, how I loved Fyrinnae Inks.  I must have bought most of them, not all though.  I am pretty sure I missed some colors.  For some of you who aren't familiar with Fyrinnae, they are a small indie company that makes some of the most amazing vegan loose eyeshadows in the most creative colors.  It is a small staffed line with for some say is a long turn around time but I honestly found it average compared to some of the Etsy lines.



Fyrinnae Colour Changing Inks

Long ago, there were liquid eyeliners that were the bomb!  They were non-irritating and worked on the waterline without making your eyes burn.  They came in gorgeous colors from the usual blacks to the unusual orange.  Every color was a pure Fyrinnae original making them fun and worth keeping.

This post is about the six colour changing inks ($10.75USD).  The original four were a request from a little bird. *whistles innocently*  Gorgeous, complex, and full of personality.  I am not sure if I can still use them since they are a couple of years old.  Don't want to risk an infection, but I sure gaze at them!

Fyrinnae Colour Changing Inks
  • Intoxicating-a multiplex of colors from pink /lavender to mint green to purple to silver
  • Colourful Metaphor-silver to green to electric green to aqua
  • Dangerous-acid green to deep green to grey with pink
  • Make Up Sex-vibrant and dark; green to teal to purple blue
  • Lovers Quarrel-smoky but complex; burgundy to gold to khaki green
  • You Want Me-vibrant blue to blue purple to deep purple

These were absolutely some of the most gorgeous eyeliners ever made.  I loved them because on my lazy days I would just use them as eyeshadow.  Instantly, I had worn at least three different colors in one swipe.  How I will miss these inks and will covet what I have.  The only chance of getting these again are in the parallel Fyrinnae universe.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane(and)Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Isododecane, Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethicone 
Copolyol, Titanium Dioxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. May Contain: Manganese Violet, Iron Oxides, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate.



Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs