Sula Beauty-The Powder Blushes

I haven't been enamored by a drugstore line in ages but Sula made me buy more than I needed.  I recently bought some stuff as you can see from my previous review.  I thought I was finished with the stuff, then I stopped by Ulta and bought a powder blush.  I fell in love!  And, had to buy the rest of them and not to mention some other stuff which will be shown in another review.  First, the powder blushes.

Sula Beauty-powder blushes
The display only had four powder blushes.  I am not really sure if this is all the line has but this is all Ulta had.  My Little Secret-light baby pink with just a touch of lavender; Almost Famous-rosy pink/red; Girl Next Door-coral red; Forget Me Not-soft peach.

Sula Powder Blushes
I fell in love with these blushes because they look like blushes.  The colors aren't pans of muted browned down pinks, reds, peaches, etc.  They are girly blush colors that I remembered growing up back in the cave girl days.  They may look a bit retro in color but after wearing all the nudes, beiges, and bronze powders; these are a very refreshing bunch of blushes to have.  Not only do they add that true color of blush to the cheeks, they actually give a lift to the complexion.  

I know these aren't the exquisitely formulated products of a $54 blush but they aren't pure cheap drugstore either.  These are made without silicones, parabens, and phthalates.  The powder is finely milled though a bit more powdery due to its rejection of harmful additives but hey, I am willing to live with that if my cheeks look good.  Pigment is definitely there but no need for a special brush to avoid looking like a clown or another brush for more color; it is easily adjustable with the average blush brush.

I am very content with these $8 blushes not only for their formula but for their color.  Maybe, you have seen the display and thought it just didn't catch your eye like other brands.  Well, stop and smell the roses because this line is about colors that are wearable and not colors that are murky or browned down, what blush used to be and what it needs to return to.  

Ingredients:  Mica, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Carbonate, Ester Isopropyl Isostearate, Kaolin, Benzoic Acid. (+/-) Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77891), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Carmine (CI75470), Ultramarines (CI77007 ), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI77163 ), Chromium Oxide Green (CI77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI77510), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Silica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140 ), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090)




Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs