[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Frankened Nail Polish - Iced Mind

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

Iced Mind

After my failed or what I believed was a failing attempt at what was suppose to be a great color-Iced Root Beer.  I allowed my brain to rest.  Now, my brain cells are back to frankening but not as wild and complex as before.

This time I wanted a chrome taupe.  I don't have any taupe polishes I don't think or else I wouldn't have made one.  This one took some mixing because my mind was lost.  I was thinking about something else while making this one.  The result is a chrome taupe with mauve undertones.  Its normal and wearable.  Icy and kind of year round wearable.  I mixed the following colors: FingerPaints Bronze Sculpture, Faces 360, Nicole Miss Independent, ORLY Sea Gurl, and OPI Ink.  I couldn't tell the proportions because I had to do it by eye.

Frankened polish-Iced Mind

The result is pretty much on the dot.  In different lighting the color looks like a brown down taupe then goes to a silver metallic glaze with a slight mauve undertone.  In the shade you can see the bits of microglitter that bounce off the light.  I topped it off with Sally Hansen Strobelight to get the "disco down" finish.  (Woohoo 70's!)

Iced Mind in various lighting

Swatches

There you have it my frankened polish.  The color of my brain: frozen, muddled, and glittery.  Maybe, Cryogenic Brain would be a better name.  And yes again, I used ManGlaze Franken Juggs because they are easy to use with their wide mouth opening.  



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact