[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The I Liner Chronicles - Pink Piggy and Seductive Red

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen!**


Okay, the title of this post makes it sound so seriously fab but it isn't really compared to what Lyuba-chan and Rae do with their eyeliner.  I was just bored with my makeup over the past long weekend.  Actually bored with the usual black or brown liner.  Yes, I wore the red liner out because that is just me and life is too short.  I just didn't care what people said.  I am getting old and I am allowed to be an old fart!  (By the way, I put a skunk stripe in my hair too!)

Recently, I was watching a past episode of Gordon Ramsay's The F Word and it showed a cute pink and black pig (which eventually became bacon because it was a past episode).  I thought, I want to wear something like that on my eye.  So, I took my Make Up Forever Aqua Cream 6 ($22USD), LA Splash Powder Perfection Smoky Pencil ($5.99USD), and NYX Super Skinny Marker ($9.99USD) and played around with them.

This is what I ended up with.

Sooey!  Sooey!

The next one isn't as outrageous, at least I don't think it is.  I generally stuck within the philosophy of less (color) is more by applying my favorite Concrete Minerals Lolita ($7.00USD) eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 8 ($22USD), and LA Splash Powder Perfection Smoky Pencil ($5.99USD).  The only colorful color is the red liner.


How Vampy!

There you have it, my eyeliner art! LOL Maybe, next time I should do something similar to my watermelon lips!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact